Dr. Ronald DeLanzo has been a licensed Chiropractor since February 2005.
Dr. Ronald DeLanzo has been freeing people from pain since February 2005 in his clinic in Ocean City, NJ. As a Chiropractor with experience, our professionals are committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. DeLanzo uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and utilizing one of the bestSuper Pulsed Lasers on the market today, Dr. DeLanzo is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- 08/2004 received a Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from Logan College of Chiropractic.
- 02/2004 received a Bachelor of Science degree in Life Science at Logan College of Chiropractic.
- 05/2000 received a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology at Richard Stockton College of New Jersey.
Internships and Residencies:
- 08/2004 had an internship for 6 months with Wayne H. Lutz DC working as a Chiropractic Assistant.
- 01/2003 - 08/2004 Senior Intern at Logan College of Chiropractic.
- 02/2005 received board certification in Chiropractic from NJ Board of Chiropractic Examiners.
- 08/2004 received Certificate of Clinical Proficiency after successfully completing two years of clinical education and practice including Ancillary Physical Therapeutics and Structural Radiographic Technique and Analysis.
- 08/2004 received a Certificate of Merit in recognition of Outstanding Academic Achievement.
- 08/2004 received a Certificate of Proficiency in Activator Methods after completing 45 hours taught at Logan College of Chiropractic.
Memberships & Associations:
- 06/2006-Present took over practice and moved practice to new location at 648 West Ave. Ocean City, NJ 08226. Officially changed practice name to Lutz and DeLanzo Chiropractic Center, LLC.
- 10/2005 received full privileges at The Shores at Wesley Manor retirement community and was placed on the physician consultant staff.
- 02/2005 began practicing as a Doctor of Chiropractic at LutzChiropracticCenter.
- 2005 became a member of Association of NJ Chiropractors.